CVT's Partners in Trauma Healing (PATH) creates bibliographies every quarter. The PATH bibliography is a resource for current literature on the topic of the mental health status of and treatments for torture survivors, war trauma survivors, refugees, and asylum seekers. This also includes research in the areas of social work that relate directly to the psychological wellbeing of these populations. The bibliography includes peer reviewed journal article citations in these areas; select original summaries of those articles; and links to the publicly available abstracts and full text versions of these articles. This bibliography is updated and distributed on a quarterly basis. The bibliography does not currently include articles on policy and advocacy.
This bibliography (from Q2, 2016) contains:
- Selected Article Summaries:
- Accelerated resolution therapy emerges as a new therapeutic approach to treating PTSD
- Obsessive-compulsive and posttraumatic stress symptoms among civilian survivors of war
- Selected Article Citations By Topic:
- Mental Health
- Additional Relevant Resources
Partners in Trauma Healing is made possible through the financial support of the United States Agency for International Development and the American peoples’ support.